10 ways to prepare for labor and delivery
1. Good communication with your Primary Care Provider.
2. Take a good childbirth class.
3. Read evidenced base articles & information.
4. Hire a Doula- for Birth and/or Postpartum
5. Good communication with your partner or support person.
6. Know your options.
7. Have a Birth Plan - Big or Small
8. Have a postpartum plan.
9. Have bags packed & ready to go. For you and baby!
10. Rest & Hydrate
Have any questions or need help with any of the above, let's chat!